Powered by Blogger.

6/21/2012

How to Clone Yourself

This video will explain how you can easily clone yourself with a camera and Photoshop using multiplicity photographs technique.



I had my mom take these, each and every time I managed to get in a new position I informed her to adopt a whole new shot. It went by simple. I replaced the sky having a more dramatic one and added birds. I additionally did some dodging and burning for the play structure.



Put the digital camera using a tripod and tighten it then it won't move. Focus your scene after which it change to Manual focus simply put camera won't constantly be attempting to re-focus the scene. You'll be able to shoot in almost any mode you want to, but I'd advise against Shutter Priority mode and merely make photos in full Manual mode or Aperture Priority mode. This insures that many frame will have an even exposure as well as your aperture kept in. After it is all totally in focus along with your shutter speed and aperture set, have a picture in the scene using the model to the left of the frame. Then, take another picture in the model nearer to the correct with the frame. Keep taking photos with the model's body in a variety of regions of the frame.

If you find this subject interesting, I would recommend getting my Trick Photography and Special Effects eBook.

0 comments:

Post a Comment